My morning started off with a black cat, and everything went downhill from there. Normally, I'm not very superstitious, but today, it had me thinking...
- I left the house to meet up with a friend: I was early, she was late.
- I went to the bank to pay off my Visa fees and had a heart attack at how much I had to pay.
- The University Bookstore's system broke down so I couldn't sell books back to them until tomorrow.
- My bike had been knocked down and was lying on the dirt ground helplessly.
- I had to put up my bike on the bus myself, twice. And bring it down again, twice.
- The chain on my bike fell.
- I had to push the bike back to my house, uphill.