Saturday, September 21, 2013

75. A Quick Update

Wow, I have not posted in a while now. Since school started, it's just been pretty busy everyday with endless assignments, readings, studying, club meetings, and basic household chores now that I'm living away from my parents. However, last night while skyping with Pumpkin, I discovered that my roommate has an amazing scanner that I can use to scan all my artworks. So, I've been doing that since breakfast and I am so happy because I don't have to go to the library to scan anymore when I can just scan at home! Here's some of my scans of my artwork from some time ago (the two journals). There are lots more on my Tumblr and I usually have more finished art on my Tumblr than here, where I post the artwork in-progress, and my thoughts on them.

Click on them to enlarge to see it more clearly!