Monday, September 23, 2013

76. I Just Got A Letter

If you read the title with the Blue's Clues tune in mind, then you are pretty awesome! I loved watching Blue's Clues when I was a kid (and still guilty now!). It was one of my favourite shows. But, I like the original Steve more than the new Steve.... Anyways, back to the main point! I received a letter today from the ever amazing Pumpkin! Thank you!! Here's some pictures to show you how amazing she is! (Unfortunately, I didn't have my digital camera on hand, so I took it with my phone camera)

She made the envelope herself and aside from the generic Canada Post stamp, she has an adorable Le Petit Prince stamp with a picture of a sheep on it! Isn't that the most adorable thing ever? And she also has cute kitten stamp on it as well, and a cute dog sticker at the back!


Aside from the envelope, she also made the letter herself. It is expandable, and it is amazing. She drew the kitten and cute heart on and it's so amazing I even thought it was a stamp at first!


She also included this cute mini envelope and post card set, which was the final arrow to the heart. There's a funny looking monkey to seal the envelope and once you get past that, there's a mini postcard of two red bike-motorcycles (bikecycles?) and a message on the back.


I just wanted to share how amazing Pumpkin's letter was and it really brightened up my day. Not only is she very crafty, she's also a great artist! You can check out her blog here and her Tumblr here! You will not be disappointed!