Thursday, January 15, 2015

134. Healthy Eating

The past week I've been eating breakfast. This is a huge milestone since usually I just skip the most important meal of the day in order to have a few more minutes of shuteye. But, having a new roommate means having a new meal routine. Here's some quick snaps of what I have been eating - they get pretty repetitive after a while though.... I mean, there's only so much I can whip up quickly and will last me until lunch.


(Left: homemade dumplings | Right: strawberries and green grapes for a post-workout snack)


(Left: fruits and soy milk for breakfast | Right: Veggie Medley Soup for lunch)


(Left: Hot Pot for one person, aka. me | Right: more strawberries and green grapes)


(Both: more green grapes)


(Left: pre-made chicken tortilla soup from Costco | Right: finally onto the purple grapes)