My birthday this year was the best so far and let me tell you why:
1. The day was beautiful! Cold, but beautiful!
(Left: On the skytrain to Richmond | Right: Life Sciences Centre building on campus)
2. I was able to get closer to a very quiet classmate and we walked around campus and chatted for an hour getting to know each other
3. Discovering cool new things on campus with classmate-now-friend
(Both: Full on chalkboard on the wall where the elevator is | Can you guess what I drew?)
3. b) Finding out Bruce Wayne was there
4. I didn't have to pay for my Starbucks drink because it was my birthday!
5. The Starbucks barista wrote 'Happy Birthday' on my cup, but I forgot to take a picture of it before I finished it and threw it away
(Non-existent picture here please)
(Top Left: interior design of restaurant | Top Right: Chicken Teriyaki and Fried Chicken Wings (yum) | Bottom Left: insanely sweet hot honey lemon tea | Bottom Right: Noodles for longevity!)
7. There were cool new displays up at the mall nearby where we ate (a mini garden inside the mall with a bridge and a statue of a man reading)
9. Finding out where my vanity comes from #itsinthegenes #familyinheritance
(Please excuse my dad's lame English)
10. Sharing my birthday with my friends and receiving thoughtful presents! Apparently when they saw the gift, they went "It's Milly". I love it when people buy me presents while thinking of me, gets me all melted cheese inside, you know?
Couldn't have asked for a better birthday myself!