Monday, December 30, 2013

89. Towards The End

For my 100th post - yay! But for this post, it is nothing interesting... just recording what I've been up to as we near the end of 2013.

Basically, I have yet left the house since I got back home. Not because I don't want to mind you, but because it's too cold outside. And I don't like crowds. And it's too much work having to pretty myself up. Oh, and because every time I step out of the house, I spend money. I think I already spent too much this month and the last so I need to cut back.

Anyways, this is what I have been up to recently:

1. Watching anime (* recommendations further down)
2. Watching Korean variety shows (mainly Appa Oddiga - Dad, Where Are You Going)
3. Watching Korean boy band music videos and variety shows they go on (I had to recharge with Block B and B.A.P, my two favourite Korean boy groups - they are sooo hot)
4. Reading manga
5. Watching Detective Conan (catching up on all the episodes I missed while school was in session/exam season)

Some animes I watched that I really enjoyed and recommend are...


1. Silver Spoon
Hachiken Yuugo enrolled in Oezo Agricultural High School for the reason that he could live in a dorm there. In some ways he chose Oezo in an effort to escape the highly competitive prep schools he had attended previously, but he was faced with an entirely new set of difficulties at Oezo, surrounded by animals and Mother Nature. After growing up in an average family, he began to encounter clubs and training the likes of which he had never seen before. (Summary taken from Crunchyroll)




2. Hataraku Maou-sama (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
The story is about a demon king named Satan seeking to conquer the world of Ente Isla but when confronted by the Hero Emilia Justina, is forced to retreat through a portal that transports him to modern day Tokyo, Japan. To survive and find a way to return to Ente Isla, Satan gains part-time employment at a fast food restaurant. (Summary taken from Wikipedia)





3. Servant x Service
In a certain ward of a certain city in Hokkaido... The ward office where Yamagami Lucy has been hired employs many unique characters on its staff. Yamagami and her colleagues are full of energy and secrets as they're hard at work in this workplace comedy. (Summary taken from Crunchyroll)







These three anime have also shown up on other's Top or Best anime of the year lists as well, and without a doubt, I totally agree!

So, this is what I have been up to without stepping a foot outside the house, while of course, keeping my weight consistent since it'll be difficult to lose weight again.

I have also sketched and doodled, but without a scanner here, I will have to wait until I'm back at the University to scan and upload them. Look forward to it on my Tumblr!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I look forward to the New Year!