Reviewing my list of to-do's for the New Year (based off of my 2015 resolutions here).
- Don't be like a firecracker. Better than last month. But, I think it all depends on how loud the neighbours are, unfortunately.
- Be nice. Yes.
- Work hard, play harder. Now I need to work on the first part of this resolution instead of the latter.
- Exercise and lose some weight. Stopped working out, but on a low to no carb diet and still walking to class instead of taking the two minutes bus ride to campus.
- Step out of my comfort zone. Went paintball-ing and got shot smack in the arm. But, I got a souvenir from it, which is a bruise.
- Forgive and forget. I think the trick is to just either stop thinking about it or lower its "importance," meaning to not care about it so much.
- Cross something off my bucket list. Not yet....
- Conquer one fear. I finally took a huge step forward as an independent twenty-one year old adult! I learnt how to use a lighter for the very first time this month and have been lighting candles almost everyday! It's all so exciting!
- Phone is friend, not food. Cutting down on using the phone during meal times on dates (except when I need to take pictures of the food, of course)
- Speak quieter and nicer. Yup.
- Have patience. At the beginning of February it was a bit tough because of everything going on and the things I needed to prepare before club events and with midterms and assignments mixed into it.
- Eat Clean. Yup, on a low to no carb diet again.
Ten months left to go!