Thursday, August 15, 2013

67. Freedom and Pumpkins

I finally finished my summer course two days ago with the final exam, so now I'm just waiting for the results to be out. Ever since I finished my exam and course, it feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. There was no more bringing the textbook wherever and whenever I went out, no more writing notes, no more racking my head to remember all the details, and most importantly, no more will I not have a life anymore! Now, my summer has truly started. And what happens the day (and the rest of the week) after my exam? Why, of course some summer rain. Of all things. Of all days. Of all places. I can't even laugh about it.

And that is why I haven't been really enthusiastic in sketching, much less doodling. Hence, the lack of art on my blog. However, I am getting an interest in taking pictures with my Vivitar Ultra Slim and Wide since I finally bought some film for it! I can't wait to finish the first film up and print out my pictures so I can see what my first attempt look like!


(Credit: Pumpkin)

To make up for the lack of art here, here is an amazing and pretty cool friend of mine whose art and photography are pretty darn awesome. Definitely check her out! She goes by the cute nickname Pumpkin, and here is some of her art pieces that are my favourite.




 





As you can see, she has a lot of skills and works in different media. These are simply some of my favourites! Head on over to her Tumblr and her Blog for more! You will not be disappointed!