Saturday, August 17, 2013

69. Dreams: Fruit Contest

Before I forget the dream that I just had, I am going to write it down to share with you all. The setting seemed to be in some kind of stadium and around us were people from different clubs, promoting themselves. I remember the club that went before us was an all Korean (mostly girls) Tae Kwon Do club and they were doing some simply punches and just shouting their club names. After that it was us. I think there were four of us and we had no idea what we were going to do. But suddenly, who I assume is our leader, gave me pre-chopped fruits and handed the others, including himself, a flat basket with some rim. When we got out "on stage" (basically just in the middle of the stadium with people staring down), he told me to place the fruits on each of the three baskets. The first fruit was watermelon. So I just one-by-one placed a watermelon slice on each of the basket until I was out of it. Next were the pineapples slices. Then the blueberries. At this point, it was getting harder and harder for the basket to hold the fruits so the blueberries kept falling off. But, I guess that's the whole point of the "game", to see how many fruits a basket can hold, and the person with the most fruits on his or her basket wins the game. While I was placing the fruits, I remember feeling anxious, and thinking who in the world would be interested in watching a slow game like this? But, as I looked up, I was proven wrong, for many people had left their seats to gather around us for a better look. Then, realizing it was just a dream, I woke up.