Sunday, July 14, 2013

50. Vancouver Outing

I went out to Vancouver today with Chenyue today in hope of buying some art supplies and to visit a new cafe. But, unfortunately, we found out day of that both were closed on Sundays. So we just wandered around. Although it was a bit sad that both of the places we wanted to stop by were closed for today, we managed to check out some pretty cool and interesting shops! And of course, because the day was beautifully sunny, I didn't mind!

It's a pink bus. It's a pink, double-decker bus. What more do I need to say?


A life sized Mickey Mouse Lego doll. I wanted to go in the store and move its arms....


Stopped by at a really nice and cozy cafe for some late lunch. The bun tasted really good! I can't describe it that well but it's crispy and has that smoked flavour to it!


Then I saw my friend having Minestrone soup and I've been having a massive craving for chicken noodle soup ever since University stopped for the summer. So I got chicken noodle soup to satisfy my craving! I'm glad I did because it tasted so good! 


See those squiggly lines in the sky? No, it's not my camera malfunctioning. It's real. It was my first time to see such a thing so obviously I had to take a picture of it!


This is a funny sign, not just because it's in Canada (the stereotype that all Canadians are nice), but because at the back, it says "You might fall in love", which I think is one of the cutest things ever!


Beautiful lamp post with beautiful flowers hanging from it and a fitting street sign.


I just thought this bike was really cute with the basket full of flowers! I want to decorate my bike like that too!


I love the old buildings around here! It's got such a vintage feel! The decorations and colours are... indescribable! (See what I did there?)

And then I had this yummy meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies for only $8!! I couldn't even finish it!